Tuesday, September 07, 2004

CPanel

After a clash between Managed.com and AngelNetworkz, some sites have been down for about three weeks, including KPLI site, which hosts http://jogja.linux.or.id. I can't access CPanel and it says
The following error was encountered:
* Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

My personal site is also affected since i can't access my CPanel and i think that the cron is not working right now, so the news from linuxtoday will not be updated.

I hope that there should be a fix on this and i can update my website as soon as possible.


UPDATE :
My personal site has been fixed to update their news feed. It should works again :)
i don't know where the problem came from, since i'm still unable to login into CPanel using browser but it's ok with links (text-based browser under Unix).
does CPanel only supports links? nehhhhhhh....

1 comment:

  1. find an email that was sent by servermerdeka. It consists of URL which explains about the clash

    ReplyDelete