Friday, November 19, 2004

Having Fun

After finishing my class at 12.30 PM i drop my girlfriend back to her house and i went back to campuss to do some consultation with my lecturer about my reports, but unfortunately i have to wait for him until 13.10 and he would have a meeting with Mr Phillip, so i just send him my files and i went home to take a rest, because i will play basketball at 4.00 PM.

I wake up at 15.35 and when i was on my way picking up my girlfriend, suddenly it was raining heavily and i got wet and i decided to got back to my house. I called my friend and we had some talk. While we were talking, the rains stopped so i decided to continue playing basketball. I got to the court at 16.40 PM and we started to play basketball as usual.

After playing basketball, we went to Galeria Mall with our friends. We supposed to met at 19.00, but as usual the party started at 20.00. We played at Timezone and Fantasia for relaxing. When we played at Timezone we unaccidentaly broke one of the games by holding the crocodile and hitting them hardly. The machine was tilting and they didn't update the score and we finally only got 1 ticket for the result.

We continued our journey by travelling down to see around because some of us have never been to Galeria for a long time. Finally we ate at the basement and we got back at 21.29 PM. What a nice hangout. We were having fun for about one hour, but i was satisfied. Can't wait for the next party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment