Monday, December 13, 2004

End of This Semester

I have received my last signature to finish this semester and all i have to do is sending it to my lecturer tommorrow. If i have do that, it means that it will be the end of this semester, since i have nothing to do again and i will have a long vacation until next January. I don't know where will we be going next vacation, but i'm pretty sure that it will be a great holiday since there will be new year celebration also.

Meanwhile i have started my final project even though it's not officially started yet, since i have to do a registration first next January to get an official lecturer and also noticed by my faculty. I started to make a home page for the system, but it's not online right now. I will put it online when it close to final release and can be used as testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment