Sunday, December 26, 2004

Last Post Before Vacation

Today is my last posting before i have my vacation for two days in Sarangan. Today i will go with my girlfriend and my cousins to Galeria Mall to have fun (probably eating as well) at night, and in the morning, i will held a small snooker competition at my house with my uncle, cousins, and other relatives. It not very often that we can held such competition like this, because we rarely meet each other. Only once a year, so it's a perfect time to do some activities together.

My GMail account has 2 bugs that has not been solved by the GMail Development team, although i have submitted a request. Maybe because it's holiday so nobody is working on this bug. Perhaps next week it will be solved. The bugs are i cannot see my trash folder, thus i can't empty all messages on the trash folder so my quota is increasing wild. I received a lot of emails everyday, so it is a big problem for me. The second bug is my Inbox link always display 5 new messages, although i have read all messages on my Inbox folder. It didn't effect on the GMail functionality, but it is a little bit annoying to me. I hope they will fix it soon as possible.

The great news is that my GMail invitation has increased again up to 7 invitations. Before the increasement, my invitation remaining were three, but now it's up by four. I thought the maximum invitation quota was 6, but i was quite suprised that i got 7. My friend once got 11 invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment