Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Silence Updates

I recently browsing to Opera's Download Page and discovered that Opera has silencely launched an update for their product, called Opera 7.54u1 (i presume this is update 1) but has not been officially announced at their website, so i went to Planet Mirror and download the latest version of Opera and install it at home.

I was hoping that Opera has fixed a CSS bug and compatibility in this version, but i was wrong. I use my field work project to check it, but it still displays the same bug i received when i use 7.54. I don't see any improvement on CSS compatibility. I was a little bit dissapointed, since Mozilla (including Firefox) and IE renders the page well enough (maybe there is a small bug on IE, but as global, it's quite good and usable). I hope that they will update it soon and released their next version of Opera which includes a big updates to CSS compatibility, since Opera lacks this functionality.

No comments:

Post a Comment