Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Access Granted

Finally, after a long wait, my access to OOo documentation page is granted and now, my status is not only an observer, but also a developer, that means i can update the Indonesian Documentation Page. Thank you to Louis who has helped me uploading the public key to Support team and all of the other OOo documentation developers (Scott Carr, G.R. Singleton, and Diane Mackmoon). They have helped me so much on the access and the CVS as well.

Right now, i'm learning how to work with CVS. It's a new thing to me, so i should learn from the scratch. I have download the manual from CVSHOME and studied them. I also download some manuals from the WinCVS documentation. It's quite fun to study new things, especially when related to Open Source and community.

No comments:

Post a Comment