Saturday, January 22, 2005

Checking Lab

I went to my campus today to get my payment notes, but i met my lecturer and i finally do something else first, which was checking my lab for next monday's lab class for Advanced Database class and i become the assistant again (for the second time). It uses Oracle 9.2i for it's topics and i have to manage the users and the grants allocated for them. Also exporting and importing tables to each users on the class.

There are three class and each class contains 30 students, so generally i have made ninety users plus three lecturer account and a backup users. Some of them have been made by another assistant, but finally i take charge and done it using a batch file. I opened a text editor and doing some copy paste and it will work automatically.

Well, next monday i will start working as an assistant again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment