Saturday, September 10, 2005

Second Day in QnAP

Yesterday, i joined the trainning session in my company and everything was fun. We played a puzzle game in a limited time. This game was a simulation to a real project. We had to plan everything, just as we handle the real project. The game was harder than the first game that i played in my first day. In the project, we had to estimate the time, defining milestones, predicting a change plan and redefining resource allocation and task, risks management, and many more. Everytime had to be well prepared, since it involves many factors. I learned a lot of things in 2 days and everything was made just like the real project, so it's like a real work. Too bad i underestimate the project management subject when i was in university. It is an important subject that you can't ignore when you work on a real project. Everything had to be well prepared and that subject will teach you the basic.

I went back at 7 PM and i took a taxi to ride my home. After that, i packed my luggage and i had to wait for my sister who picked me up about 2 hours later. I went to my aunt's house and stayed there until next Monday. I'm heading for Jogja in Monday, because i have to finish some unfinished job at Jogja and also preparing many things. I still had to be a speaker at 29 September, where i should bring an OpenOffice.org's material. At 17 and 18 September, it will be my last JEMUAH before i went to Jakarta for my new job. I will be heading back to Jakarta at 2 October and i will start working at 3 October.

No comments:

Post a Comment