Monday, January 30, 2006

First Time in Ci Walk

I began my journey to Bandung with the train at 9.30 AM and we got there at 1.30 PM (it's kindda late, since it was rainning, so sometimes the train has to reduce the speed in order to prevent a slip). We were picked up by a driver and he took us to my uncle's house and we had a lunch there. At 4 PM, i got my first experience hanging out in Ci Walk (Cihampelas Walk), it's a place where teenagers usually go there to hangout, watch a movies, shopping, or eating in some places. The place was quite nice, but not as big as a mall. It's like an Orchad in Singapore, of course smaller in size and price list. We had some talk there for some time while drinking juice and also some cold ice moccachino in Chinamoon (Please correct me if i did some typo on the name). After that, we got back to my uncle's house and had some chats with the other and then we picked up my other uncle in the train station and we drove to Sandy's place where we will spent our night there.

No comments:

Post a Comment