Sunday, February 05, 2006

Activities on Sunday

I had a defect on my program which i couldn't solve for two days. It's only a small defect, but it's impact was huge, so if i fix it, it will bring a new defect and both of them were in a different situation, so it was hard to solve the problem, but finally i got it fixed it today, after packing my gift to my girlfriend for the next valentine day. I added some new event, change some code, analysing and tracking each steps, and finally i made the code fix. I will test it further and tomorrow i will apply this code to our code management system in the office. Let's hope it doesn't cause another issue, since after this bug is fixed, i will start focusing on another module, which is harder and have a different requirements and specifications.

After that, i watched some DVDs, but unfortunately, some of them were bad and i couldn't get the plot correctly, since it was badly translated, or the storyline wasn't clear. I managed to watch all of them but only some of them which i saw until the end of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment