Saturday, April 15, 2006

Go To Next Level

I have been frustated by a game called The Settler - Heritage of Kings in the last two days, since i haven't been able to finish one of the level in the game. I have tried to restart the level for several times but still i'm stuck on defeating the main troops, since it has a good defense system with ballista tower. They also had so many troops, while i'm lack of resources to build an army troops.

Today i tried to start again from the beginning and finally i'm able to defeat the main enemy keep by using some cannons (iron and siege cannon). Usually i never upgrade my foundry to the latest technology, but i think this is required to defeat the main keep, since it was surrounded by ballista tower, so i need some great cannon with greater damage and further range. I also found another way to get more resources in this level, by buying some estates owned by the leader of Kaloix and paying tributes to the bandits so they won't attack me while i'm gaining resources. This way, i can upgrade my technology to the latest one and build some great cannons to destroy the enemy's ballista towers. Yipeeee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment