Monday, October 30, 2006
MS Firefox 2007 Pro
I got this information from a posting in Indonesian Linux Forum which was posted in OOT (Out Of Topic) category and it's really really out of topic. I wonder what will Microsoft said about this site.
Microsoft(R) Firefox 2007 Professional
The new award-winning browser from Microsoft is now faster, securer and quicker anything else on the market. Why use anything else?
Enjoy a Better Web Experience
MS Firefox 2007 delivers a dramatic boost in the download speeds of online pornography. By utilising a proprietary dynamic algorithm - anything that remotely resembles a tit or a boob will download up to 10 times faster. Fun at the speed of light!
Stay Secure on the Web
Firefox 2007's new TakeOver(TM) technology protects the Windows Kernel by automatically recognizing all McAfee and Symantec programs as viruses. Downloading has never been safer.
Microsoft's AKobe Phlash(TM) Plugin delivers awesome online interactive content; anything from music, videos to games. (Lawsuit from Adobe pending)
Personalize Your Browser
Choose from three excellent browsing styles! Minimized, Maximized and Fullscreen!
The following bare minimums are essential for the optimum operation of MS Firefox 2007
* A Credit Card
* Microsoft(R) Windows(TM)/Vista Operating System
* Microsoft(R) Mouse & Keyboard (Hyperlinks will NOT work without these)
* Live(TM) Messenger (Required API to maintain dangerous CPU temperatures)
* Microsoft(R) Office 2007 (Provides the ability to scroll webpages)
* Quad Core Processor (For loading Hotmail.com)
* Any SLI Configured Graphics Card > 512mb (TO Display High Definition GIF Images)
* 1024 MB of RAM (Compensation for Frequent Memory Leaks)
* 483MB Disk Space
Visiting the following sites using MS Firefox 2007 will cause your computer to shut down unexpectedly
* Any sites with the phrase: microsoft/windows/explorer/vista/bill sucks
Perhaps we should call this joke of the month (or year) heheheeh