Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Connection Recovered

This morning, i still had very bad Internet connection at my house. Even though i'm using dial up, i used to access most site without any problems, but since the earthquake, everything seems to be broken until this night. When i tried to access new Blogger, finally it can display the correct login screen. That means, i can access my Blog also (which i couldn't in the last 2-3 days) and also post some things on my Blog.

So far, i don't have any problems opening some sites again and i do hope that this will last in the next days so i can assume that Internet connection at my ISP has been recovered (even though it cannot be considered 100% recovered).

It's a good sign to start new year with better Internet connection. I think most people will agree on this one as many people has suffered from the disrupted Internet connection after the broken underwater fiber optic cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment