Friday, March 16, 2007

Blogger Error

In the last few days, i always had an error message displayed when i tried to publish my post on my blog. I don't know why, but it wasn't mentioned in Blogger Status page. Last night, i wanted to post something but i always got the error page, so i wanted to retry it, but since i was in hurry (because i had to go to Taman Anggrek with my friend), so i didn't continue it and shut down my computer (i forgot to save it in Draft) :(
I hope blogger will fix this problem ASAP

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:49 AM

    The same problem with their commenting system.. :( → oh gratisan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh, I had a same problem also :( that's why I create new account on wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't have that kind of problem (comments), only for publishing

    ReplyDelete