Saturday, March 24, 2007

Reunion at PIM

I had a reunion with my friends and also lecturers from UKDW at PIM just know. The reunion was held after quite a long discussion on the mailing list about where and when, but finally it's decided. There were quite a lot of people who came to this reunion and we have lots of talks there, discussing about lots of things.

I went there alone, since i stayed in my auntie's house which is near from PIM. The trip took me about 10-15 minutes and it wasn't as crowded as usual (i didn't know why), but that relieves me. Some of my colleagues went together with Edi Topan, who was willing to pick up some of them at Taman Anggrek Mall (and drive them back to their boarding house of course) hehehe

Now i'm waiting for the photos from them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment