Saturday, May 26, 2007

Out of Tickets

Today, i went to Plaza Ambarukmo again to watch the last series of The Pirates of Carribean with my girlfriend, but we were out of tickets when we got there. I went from my girlfriend's house at 4 PM, and reached there around 4.30 PM and we were hoping to get the ticket for 6.10 PM or perhaps 7 PM, but all of them were sold out. Other option was at 9 PM, but there was only one seat left, so we decided to postpone it. I'm not surprised, since i already predicted this one. This movie has just been released 3 days ago, so people are still eager and curious to watch this movie, so most of them will fight for the tickets, even though they have to wait for a long time for queue. I think i could get the tickets if i went there at the morning, but i had to go the campus at that time. Well, i didn't make it today, but there's still tomorrow and next week. I do have to watch the last episode.