Saturday, July 21, 2007

Workaholic: Is It That Bad?

I had to admit that sometimes, i'm being too workaholic. Sometimes i even forgot that i hadn't had my lunch or dinner when i'm working. One of the reason is that i don't like some kind of timeout when i'm doing things, since most of the time, i lost my mood when i had to do other things, for example taking someone's phone call, or doing other activities. As the result, my parents sometimes got mad at me because i am too busy with my job and sometime forget to take care of myself.

I had read a news where there's a people in China who died because he worked too hard and didn't get enough rest to recover his strength. It's very hard to believe, but it's true. I don't want to end up like that, but it's just my habit to do something until it's finished before i can take a break. That way, i can enjoy my break without any burdens.