Friday, December 07, 2007

Chickenpox Disease

I was supposed to be on Dieng right now to attend a training held by my campus, but i canceled it because i was not feeling very well and i should attend a busy class tomorrow. I wish i could join the training, but lately, i knew that if i joined that training, it would be bad for me, since this morning, i realized that i was infected by chickenpox.

I guest it was infected by one of my student, because he had this disease also. The problem was i met him at the last meeting of my class when he shouldn't be attending the class, since he still had chickenpox (probably he didn't aware of that), so i got infected also. Plus my condition wasn't fit in the last few days, so it's like 2-in-1 combo that struck me.

I hope it will recover ASAP, since i still had some activities to do next week.

It's a bad event to end this year crying

No comments:

Post a Comment