Friday, January 04, 2008

New Office Hijacked

Yesterday was the day where all the lecturer have their new office in the new building (called Agape). The migration is not yet finished, but most rooms have been redesigned and today, some of us have started to work normally. I was absent yesterday, as i was leaving to Semarang and just came back last night.

Today, i went to the office and i found out that my new office was hijacked by the other lecturer to hold a final project evaluation. The room that was prepared for that event was full of items that hasn't been extracted since they have been moved from the old building, so they use my room which is big enough to conduct the evaluation.I also don't have any computer yet, so probably, i'll work with my laptop for now, waiting for a computer to be ready

No comments:

Post a Comment