Sunday, May 18, 2008

Trip to Surabaya

Well, it seems that i haven't take any vacation for some time and i think next week is a good time to do that since my class will start next month and i have finished the material for the whole semester along with the assignments. I can have a relaxing vacation there.

It will be a four day trip and i don't think i can access my emails while i'm there, so i'm sorry for long replies if you send me a message on the next four days. I will reply it as soon as possible.

For those who registered to Indonesian Linux Forum and still in pending, please check your inbox (or probably in the BULK or SPAM folders) for the email confirmation to activate your account. Please mail the other admin while i'm in Surabaya. I will take care of it as soon as i came back.

2 comments:

  1. wah , mbok yao kita yg di sby ini di kontak juga.
    masak ndak pengen di traktir makan-makan bareng kita-kita... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah terlambat bacanya mas :D
    saya barusan balik dari sby

    ReplyDelete