Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Membership Approved

Finally, my membership for IEEE and ACM has been approved. I just got my membership card from IEEE, which was sent about two weeks ago. Too bad, i registered a little bit late, so my membership will only be available until December before i have to renew again (this only happened in IEEE, but not in ACM which gave 12 months of membership since the date you are approved).

There was a long story to get this membership, since they had problem with my credit card here in Indonesia, same problem i had when i bought something from the Internet. Well, at least they confirmed that my cc is valid and i got my membership done.

Right now, i'm waiting for the printed magazine which should also arrived in the next few days (if they don't get lost somewhere else big grin)

No comments:

Post a Comment