Friday, November 28, 2008

One Step Closer

Today i finally gave my presentation about my thesis. I had to attend kolokium at UKDW before i went to UGM, so i stayed there until 2 PM. At 2.10, i went to UGM and prepare myself before giving the presentation. I was kinda shocked a little bit because the lecturers who will be the judge were Mr. Retantyo Wardoyo, Mr. Edy Winarko, and Mr. Khabib Mustofa. Few minutes later, i go inside the "judgment" room and i saw my friends was already inside because there was another friend of mine who also gave presentation. His session was supposed to end at 3 PM, but because of the "hot" discussion, it ended at 3.20 PM.

Before my session started, the lecturers asks for some time to pray first. So my session starts at 3.40 PM and i finished around 5 PM (only one and half hour). In general, i can defend my thesis, but i must do better job at my final presentation around December (depends on how fast i make my revision, mostly about DFD). I must add more analysis on my reports, mostly about the Same Origin Policy.

Well, at least i have passed one step and i'm one step closer to get my master degree. Let's hope i can graduate next January.

No comments:

Post a Comment