Monday, December 15, 2008

Big Fans

This week, suddenly there has been a lot of new instant celebrities. I don't mean a real celebrities, but lecturers who has to give his/her signature as a sign of approval for their students in order to pass the field work or pre test before they are going to go for the final presentation.

No wonder some of the lecturers were very busy on their room, while the others were moving around because they have lots of students to handle with.

Me? I'm busy with administrative papers for my thesis. I also asked my supervisors for their signatures, so the situation is basically the same. Tomorrow i will work with more papers to sign and preparing to print my revised thesis. Let's hope i can make it this week and i can go to graduation on January 2009.

That would be a good new year gift for me love struck

No comments:

Post a Comment