Friday, December 26, 2008

End of Year Vacation

In the next one hour, i will be on my way to Bandungan for two days of vacation with my relatives. I may not bring my laptop for this, as this is vacation. I should try my best to avoid Internet and work for two days. I wish i could, but i don't think i can do that, so i just bring my cellphone which can be used to check my emails and logging in facebook laughing

It's been some time since we had vacation together, so i hope it would be a good vacation for all of us.

Well then, i will be off for probably for two days, so please spare me for any lateness for replying email messages coming at my inbox, any pending request to join the Indonesian Linux Forum, or any friend request at Facebook rolling on the floor

Caoooooo..... wave

No comments:

Post a Comment