Monday, February 16, 2009

Supervisor

Since i have completed my master degree, i'm able to supervise students whom are taking their final project. This semester, i was asked to supervise fifteen students in total, in which i am the first supervisor for two students and the rest are second supervisor. Let's hope they can finish the project in one semester and graduate as soon as possible big grin

This will add my job load, as i'm already being assigned to teach 8 classes a week (two of them are team teaching with my colleague), plus a supervisor on PK 6 for IS faculty, and perhaps another supervisor on field work which shall be announced shortly. I was also involved in several projects at my campus and one candidate project, which is still to be discussed.

This is the toughest semester i had ever had while i am working at my campus, but i enjoyed it, so it doesn't matter for me cool

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I think youd' like my homepage:
    http://zakachatsa.ru
    Be my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete