Friday, April 03, 2009

Testing Safari 4 Beta

Today i logged in to my Windows machine after few months i left it out of date. I updated almost every application i had on my system and removed unneccessary applications which i never used again. The results is i got a plenty of free space on my hard disk.

By doing this, i can try to install the newest Safari 4 Beta which was claimed to be the fastest browser available. I downloaded the latest version from Apple's website and installed it. I just can't believe it, but after testing the browser into several site which has a lot of javascript codes on it (mostly due to AJAX), i realize that the claim comes with a proof. Safari is so fast, even in Beta version.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:07 AM

    And the top sites layout's cool, too! :P

    ReplyDelete