Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why Linux is Better

Some people asked me "Why would you use Linux?, Isn't it a difficult operating system?" Sometimes, it's hard to convince them that Linux is easy to use (this is my personal opinion, so it's objectable), but people do believe that Linux is more stable and secure than Windows.

For those who have the same questions from other people, ask them to visit this site: Why Linux is better. It lists every pro/cons of using Linux so that people can compare and see why Linux is definitely better than Windows Big Boss

* This is a scheduled post *

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I never really understood linux as at home I use mac OSX and at the promotional gifts company where I work they annoyingly went from mac to Windows just when I joined.

    ReplyDelete