Sunday, June 06, 2010

Finding Mood

This week, the students will register for short semester and that means i have to start teaching again. I find it very exciting as it has become my daily activities for the past five months and right now, i didn't teach due to long break after a semester. The problem with that is that finding a good mood to start working and preparing all the materials again.

Today, i started to find my mood and i finally started to work on the syllabus for my class next semester. It's been my way to prepare all of the materials in the beginning so that i only need to so minor tweaks before my class starts. It will also give me more time to do other things i have to do on my daily basis. Sometimes, 24 hours a day is not enough for me Crying that's why i have to manage my work earlier Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment