Sunday, December 12, 2010

Garden Panic

For the last two days, i have been spending my day finishing Garden Panic, one of BigFishGames game. It's a simple, but challenging game. You own a strawberry field and there are a lot of animals who wanted to eat it and your task is to protect your field.

My girlfriend played this game first and i decided to start it also and i managed to overlap her and now i'm in the last level which i couldn't beat Doh. I had completed all other levels with a Perfect state, but i'm totally lost in the last level.

Anyone has a solution for the last level? Bring it


Update (15 December 2010): I have completed the game, thanks to the video posted by someone who give a comment on this post. I will update the screenshot to reflect the changes in the game
Here's some screenshots