Sunday, February 20, 2011

Activities in the Morning

I have just came back from bicycling in the morning by myself as part of my diet program Rolling. When i came across Malioboro, i saw there were three different activities but all of them are part of medical gymnastic. The first one was for old people, the second one was Tai Chi Chuan, an old Chinese-based martial arts which is now being used for health solution by many people around the world. The third one was a general dance where most of the participants were youngsters and mid-range people.

It's good to see them doing exercises in the morning to keep their body healthy. The same thing goes with me. I'm trying to reduce my weight in order to stay away from many diseases that can occurr to fatty (yes, i'm a little bit fat) Sky

1 comment:

  1. hey dear,

    best of luck for your diet program..:-)

    ReplyDelete