Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Sweating Again

I haven't been doing exercises for a long time, but i really wanted to do it again after i watched my friend played basketball in my old basketball club court. It was fun playing basketball with my friends because it's a cooperation, interactive, and fast-paced sports. My body is getting fat and fatter lately for not doing any exercises Doh

So, i decided to start a new one starting this month by doing a small exercises in the morning. I started today by having 2 KM non stop jogging. I know it's not that much, but my body needs to adapt the quick changes, so i couldn't take much in my first day. Always take one step at a time. We will see if i can add it to 2.5 KM in the next day and so on Gym

Wow... it's really good to have this body sweating again. I haven't feel that for a long time Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment