Sunday, April 17, 2011

No Time to Relax

Even though it's Sunday and it was supposed to be used for refreshing, i don't take Sunday for that reason. Yes, i know i should get some rest, but there are some plenty days for upcoming week, so i think it would be better if i finish up my work this Sunday and that's what i did.

All materials for computer security class are finished. All i need was revise it a little bit since i already taught the same class last year. Next, i need to create questions for final exam. It took me a bit to make this questions, since i turned on my YM and my colleague had a chat with me. At the end, i finished it around 10:15 PM and it's ready to be used for the final exam which will be hold in around May.

Good luck for your exam Goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment