Monday, September 26, 2011

3000 Posts

This post marks another milestone i have for this blog: 3000 posts Yahoo

I first posted in 2004 and seven years later, i finally got 3000 posts. This is achievable since i tried to post daily and sometimes i posted more than a post in one day.

The focus of this blog also has changed since the first time i posted. At the beginning, i talked more about technology and Linux, but lately, i have been talking about my personal experience and life (it's my personal blog anyway). I'm so glad that despite that i'm talking more about myself, i got a positive response from many people around the world (i take a look on the stats that Blogger team has given to it's user).

A milestone has been accomplished, and a new milestone is right ahead: reaching for 4000 posts Gym

No comments:

Post a Comment