Sunday, September 04, 2011

Hangout

I'm having another small feast with my G7 friends at Food Fezt tonight and it was actually unplanned event. My friend send a post in our Group in Facebook and then continues in Twitter, and we finally decided to have dinner together at Food Fezt. At the beginning, we were planning to go to Papindo and the to Zest, but since it's Sunday, they were closed.

This will probably be our last feast at least until my big day which will happened in the next two weeks. Until then, i won't be able to go out so often as my schedule will be so busy.

2 comments:

  1. If I consider myself a great blogger, than the credit goes to you. I have been a regular reader of your blogs, and your blogs were an inspiration for me to look up to blogging as a social responsibility. Thank you for inducing me into this world of knowledge sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I still think i'm not a great one. I believe there are others who are better than me in terms of a blogger :)

    Nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete