Monday, October 17, 2011

Honeymoon Part 2: Bali Day 2-4

I didn't really recall all of the places i visited during my trip on Bali, so i posted it as one post. I visited Kintamani, Kuta Beach, Jimbaran Beach, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Tapak Siring, and many other places that are famous in Bali.

My favorite place was Tanjung Benoa where i had my first experience of playing Parasailing. It was like i could fly even though it was only for less than 10 minutes, but it was really fun. I would recommend that you try it for once. My wife didn't dare as she was scared of height.

One thing i noted during the trip was the distance between one place to another was so long so most of the time were wasted on the road, just like in Jakarta.

Don't be surprised to see a lot of Pura (Hindu Temple) in Bali. Almost 98% of people in Bali are Hindu and they really sacred with their religion.

I had a great trip in Bali, but i would prefer to other places because i prefer to try new places.

I really wishes that Balinese people are ok since few days after i left Bali, there was a huge earthquake that struct Bali and it has 6.9 richter of magnitude praying

No comments:

Post a Comment