Monday, November 14, 2011

Now It's My Flash Drive

Last week, i forgot to bring my laptop back home and today, when i got home, i realized that my flash drive is not here and i left it at the last class Doh. Let's hope it's not gone. It's only 4 GB of flash drive and it's already broken at both sides so that i have to apply a tape for both sides anyways. I do have other flash drives at home, but it' still so valuable for me.

I will ask the officer to reserve my flash drive early tomorrow morning before the first class is held. Hopefully they arrived on time before someone took it from the class Goodluck

3 comments:

  1. And today i forgotten to take my phone with me. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    it seems my forgetfullness effect has reached you Krishnan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha... actually it has happened many time. :D

    ReplyDelete