Sunday, January 15, 2012

Arrived in Jogja

I have just arrived in Jogja few hours ago after i spent three days in Jakarta with my wife and my mother-in-law visiting my first nephew (my sister's first son). We took Lion Air airways for this trip and it was my first Lion Air flight without any delays. Just because there were a group got late, our flight got postponed for a few minutes.

The trip to Jogja was quite nice, except that there were some bumps due to cloudy weather. The pilot said that we might be redirected to Surabaya due to bad weather in Jogja, but he would make an approach first. Finally, the weather was cooperating and we could land in Jogja safely.

It's my last day of holiday and as of tomorrow, i will start working again and with a new semester (and also new students), i guess it would be a perfect timing to have a fresh start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment