In this class you will learn how to :
- Design secure systems
- Write secure code
- Find vulnerabilities in code
- Design software systems that limit the impact of security vulnerabilities
- Building secure systems
- memory safety vulnerabilities
- techniques and tools for vulnerability detection
- sandboxing and isolation
- web security
- network security
- malware detection and defense
- mobile platform security
The online class is free!!
Update (March 3, 2012): The class has been postponed until further notification from Stanford due to some technical problems.