Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Preparing for Next Semester

July has come half way and by the end of next month, new semester will begin. For next semester, i will be teaching first year and second year students for regular course. My course will be Computer Technology and Computer Security. Maybe they will put me in charge of one Project Management class again, but i'm still unsure about it.

For international course, i will be teaching Data Warehouse and Introduction to Business Intelligence. I will also supervising students who will take Final Year Project 1.

So far, i have prepared the syllabus and most of the assignments, grading, references, etc. I have also updated my lecturer page to reflect the changes for next semester. I hope the students can see this blog post and have a look on the page to get early information about the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment