Sunday, November 04, 2012

Watching Skyfall

We (me and my wife) decided to have some refreshing together to Amplaz to buy some items for daily needs. While in there, we looked at the theather and we saw the queue was so long, so we didn't have a thought of going to watch a movie. After finishing our shopping, we were going to have lunch there, but then we saw the queue line has dropped compared with in the morning, so i took a chance to see whether i could get tickets to Skyfall.

Lucky me, there were still some tickets left for 3 PM show, so i puchased it with my credit card because we could have 50% discount. So finally we did watch Skyfall even though it was unplanned at the beginning.

I don't want to give spoilers, since the movie is quite new, so i'll just stop here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment