Thursday, February 27, 2014

After Z1, comes Z2 and Z2 tablet

Two days ago, Sony unveiled their latest products at Mobile World Congress 2014 and they are Xperia Z2, Xperia Z2 tablet, Xperia M2, and Sony SmartWear. Although there has been a leak of information about this on the Internet for few days, it still surprise me that all the rumors were true. Anyway, i'm not really dissapointed as Xperia Z2 is not that much different from Z1. It does have a faster CPU, bigger RAM, and also uses the latest Android release (KitKat), but other than that, it's the same as Z1.

I'm more interested to try Xperia Z2 tablet. I already have an iPad, but still it makes me so curious to try out this tablet since i already tasted Xperia Z1 (phone). I wanted to see what kind of experience will i get when playing with the tablet. More over, it uses Kit Kat which brings many new improvements compared to Jelly Beans.

Anyway, i just asked Sony Xperia Twitter account about Kit Kat availability for Z1 and they don't have a spesific date set for 4.4 rollout, but based on the answer, i think they already have it ready by now. They are just waiting for the right time to release the update. I hope after the MWC 2014 is over, Z1 users should get this update. So, my best bet will be on March.

No comments:

Post a Comment