Sunday, April 13, 2014

April's Progress

It's been more than two weeks since my last post on this blog. Well, lately, i have been busy with my other blog, since i'm now working on a small project called CSB (Cinnamon SlackBuilds) which attempt to provide Cinnamon Desktop Environment for Slackware users. It's been progressing quite well and i'm satisfied with the result, even though it's still considered unstable for me personally, but i have heard many reports that it's working on other people's machine as well.

Other than working on that project, i'm still doing my job at the university and also as a SBo admin, approving/rejecting submissions from package maintainers.

I'm planning to upgrade my Z1 to the latest firmware : 14.3.A.0.757 which should fix the sound issue that is very annoying since it will switch the sound to the internal instead of the external speaker. Hopefully i can start updating this Sunday so i can start with new firmware on Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment