Thursday, January 03, 2013

Happy New Year

I know it's a bit late about new year thing, but i just got a change to post it just now since since late December, i was busy with my new baby and i just got home last night. It was simply a new experience for me to become a father of a cute baby girl, whom we named Alysia Selena Tan. She was born at December 2012 at 7:27 AM in Panti Rapih hospital with caesar operation.

Since then, i spend all of my time to her, and didn't do anything else besides taking care of her and her mother. I read emails sometimes via my cellphone, since there wasn't any WiFI connection around the room. I had to go to first floor, but i prefer to stay in the room. Well, practically i'm out of date in terms of IT, Open Source, or any Linux news out there.

Last night was our first day staying at home along with our baby and it was amazing, even though we couldn't sleep. We still have long way to go, but this is a good start.

So i just want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 for all of my blog readers....

Best wishes

Willy and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment