Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Second Novel of Rick Riordan's Collection

I just came back from Galeria and while i was there, i bought the second novel from Rick Riordan's collection, called The Sea of Monsters.I have finished reading the first novel within two days only. Probably i will bring this novel when i go to Manado next month (it's still uncertain, but the chances are high), because i will be spending time there for about a week.

I still had 4 magazines which i haven't read. Two are mobile-related magazines and the rest are Oracle-related magazines. There are still two final project reports which i have to read for tonight and tomorrow, assignments for my classes and also final test which will start tomorrow.

Oh... give me some power to finish all this praying

No comments:

Post a Comment