Monday, June 22, 2009

One Project Completed

I started SlackBasics project few years ago with some hope that it would help many Indonesian Slackware users. Today, i have finally finished that project by committing the last part of the files to be translated to the SVN server at Google Code servers.

More proper review will be conducted to make sure the translations are correct and consistent, but you can see the translations on the project's website and check it out.

I'm waiting for SlackBook 3.0 which is now being written. I hope it can be released as promised (mid 2009).

No comments:

Post a Comment