Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Moon

I finally had a chance to see New Moon today with my girlfriend at Empire XXI. I bought the tickets since last Friday and gladly that i got it since i thought there were still many people who wanted to watch this movie as it just landed on Indonesia on Thursday.

I haven't finished reading the book yet, so basically i didn't know the plot before. IMHO, the story can be rated as 9, but the visual effect is around 7.5. There aren't so many visual effect like the previous movie.

It's stated that the period of this movie is 130 minutes, which should be 2 hours and 10 minutes. I don't think this information is accurate, since when i looked at the end time, it was only 120 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog, and i love new moon! : D
    Look at my blog too. ^^,
    www.tikkaoo.blogspot.com
    katie

    ReplyDelete