Saturday, December 19, 2009

Silly Thing

I accidentally commit rm -f public_html/ command (i know it's stupid Idiot) on my current directory which makes me lost my public_html directory and all it's content. Luckily, i don't put too much valuable files on that directory, since it's being used only for local websites which i can access through my local web server.

The only important thing is the lecturer page which i used for my work. Luckily, i have uploaded the code to my office's web server, so i only need to download it again and voila... i have the same content again. As for the other directory, it's static most of the files, so i just need to grab it from my portable HD and it's done.

One basic rule, always do backup and even better, replicate your data.

No comments:

Post a Comment