Saturday, July 09, 2005

Reinstall Again

I accidentally delete some of my / directory (including /bin) by typing rm -rf / as root, so i reinstalled my Slackware again. What a sloppy, but now it's back to normal again. I have updated the KDE (3.4.1), packages, and the kernel to the latest version of Slackware packages (2.4.31 and 2.6.11.11). Luckily i made my /home partition as a separate partition so some configuration can be obtained automatically after installing the system. I got into trouble by configuring the X Server, but now it's solved. After trying for several options, finally i got the best option for the display. Welcome back my Slackware :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:34 AM

    restore donk boos...
    pake tape drive :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayangnya belum buat backupnya
    untungnya cuma /bin aja yang kehapus
    yang /mnt/win_d ama /home belum kehapus :)
    sekarang sudah selesai kok, langsung reinstall dan configuration lagi

    ReplyDelete