Thursday, September 29, 2011

Schedule Confirmed

I got confirmation from the travel agent that my tour package has been confirmed and i will be leaving next Monday until the next ten days with my wife in two different places.

After having some discussion with my wife and the travel agent, we finally come to the decision to go to Singapore and Bali. Even though we really wanted to go to Hong Kong at the beginning, it was cancelled due to timing problem which also due to China's independence day, in which all of their embassy staffs are having their day offs for seven days straight. This caused a lot of tour agent postponed their travel until October 16 and since i can't go on this date, we decided to go to Singapore and Bali instead.

We hope it's going to be a wonderful moment for both of us since this is our first honeymoon Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment