Sunday, January 29, 2006

Driving in Jakarta

Today i had my second change to drive a car in Jakarta. I had to go to Pondok Indah Mall II to get some gifts for my auntie in Bandung which will have a ceremony in Tuesday for her new house. We will go to Bandung at Monday and we will be back at Tuesday (i know i will be tired, but at least i can have some fun there). So i drove to PIM and went shopping for about three hours with my sister and then we go to my place to get some clothes, since i had no preparation to leave to Bandung, since i didn't know that on Monday, we will have a day off (it was announced at 5 PM and i already packed everything and bought my laptop and also my clothes early in the mourning). We came back to my auntie's house at 9.30 because we had a traffic jam and i was kindda confused because i never drove in Jakarta at night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment